Run Life's Course

Run Life's Course
It's The Course and the Finish that Counts

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What Can Be the Way Out?

It's 3:45AM.  Now this can not be a habit.  It kills my whole day to be up this early and work late.  Oh well can not work out with my trainer because he is on the West Coast and this schedule puts me home only on the weekends.  Not feeling this!  Guess I better run.

ESPN, let me know what is going on in a happy world.  The news is too close to home and too depressing.  Sports is motivational and recreational and I love it!  6 miles done.

I get back to the room and google marathons.  What a whirlwind of information on the Internet exists about marathon training.  Maybe I will run 6 miles three times/week, run a race for a sense of accomplishment, and relieve my stress from being on this assignment with this crazy chic all at the same time, and have some means of fitness in my life.  But how will I eat healthy here.  Do they know what that is here? This all sounds crazy.  It's much easier to find time to work out with my trainer on alternate weekends.